e-Invoicing is critical for business viability according to the new Billentis Report sponsored by Celtrino
New Billentis e-Invoicing/e-Billing Report identifies savings of up to 80% for companies that switch from a traditional paper based system to an automated electronic system.
This report illustrates how e-invoicing allows a company to optimise its’ finances and stand out from the competition.
What you will learn from reading the report:
- How to improve invoice management in the supply chain
- The business case for invoice sender and receiver
- The cost reductions for both sender and receiver
- Success factors for e-Invoicing/e-Billing projects
- An analysis of today’s e-Invoicing/e-Billing market
Download the Billentis Report now to see why e-Invoicing/e-Billing is a must have solution!